Thursday, January 14, 2010

Phineas and Ferb- Songs From The TV Series MEGAPOST


This is the full Phineas and Ferb album. Bought from iTunes and converted. Includes full versions of the songs (longer than on the show).

Click on the song to download individual songs in it's own ZIP or download all in one ZIP at the bottom. They also all have streams to listen without downloading.

YOU MUST CREDIT US TO REPOST THESE LINKS!! WE WILL NOT TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE THESE MEGAPOSTS IF YOU DON'T!

Gitchee Gitchee Goo | 1:58 | Phineas and the Ferbtones
Backyard Beach | 0:47 | Ferb
Busted | 1:38 | Candace & Vanessa
Perry the Platypus Theme | 0:47 | Randy Crenshaw
S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants) | 1:34 | 2 Guys n the Parque
My Nemesis | 1:02 | Danny Jacob
My Goody Two-Shoes Brother | 1:22 | Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Disco Miniature Golfing Queen | 1:16 | Laura Dickinson
My Undead Mummy and Me | 1:06 | Danny Jacob
I Love You Mom | 1:04 | Candace
Ready for the Bettys | 1:01 | The Bettys
When We Didn't Get Along | 1:40 | Danny Jacob
He's a Bully | 1:12 | Robbie Wyckoff
Truck Drivin' Girl | 1:14 | Danny Jacob
Do Nothing Day | 1:39 | Candace & Jeremy
E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S. | 1:51 | Candace
Fabulous | 1:29 | Phineas & Bobby Fabulous
Little Brothers | 1:15 | Stacy
Let's Take a Rocketship to Space | 1:06 | Danny and the Jaytones
Queen of Mars | 1:23 | Candace
Chains On Me (feat. Dan Povenmire) | 1:33 | The Smile Away Reformatory Glee Club
Phinedroids and Ferbots | 1:08 | Phinedroids and Ferbots
Ain't Got Rhythm | 2:16 | Phineas & Sherman


Took about 4 hours to convert & post. Hope you enjoy!

Please report any dead links to me or streams to me by comments.

Schank

No comments:

Post a Comment