Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Jonas Brothers Album in 2011

Jonas Lehigh Music Valley interview. What music are you listening to? Joe, 'We don’t really like music that much. No, just kidding. Right now, there is a band called Neon Trees. They are great.' Nick, 'Well, a band called the Temper Trap. Keane. And, the big bad that we love, Kings of Leon, is a huge band.'

Joe, 'I really do like Classical music. I think I’ve always liked it every since some body told me that if you listen to it while you're sleeping it’ll make you smarter when you wake up in the morning. I don’t know if that’s true, I’m trying that out.'

Nick, 'I think the decision was made because we knew we had a lot of material coming out in different areas. And, I think we just felt that after releasing four albums in about three and a half years, that it might be a bit of an overload. So, we started to not go with releasing an album this year.'

Jonas Brothers are going to release an album in 2011. Nick, 'We are working right now on what that’s going to sound like, just, you know, taking our time and really trying to make something great, no matter how long it takes. Hopefully, 2011 is the timeline, but we’re not sure just yet. We’re in no rush. We’re writing a lot of music, but in no rush to release an album.'

No comments:

Post a Comment